Pregnancy Thai Yoga Massage
The childbearing year is a major influence in the life of a woman physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Research has revealed that of all the conditions that contribute to increased risk in pregnancy, stress has the most detrimental effect. Stress not only increases all of the regular ailments and discomforts of pregnancy, but also increases the chance of miscarriage, prematurity, prolonged & complicated labors, postpartum complications, low birth weight and fetal distress.
Increasingly, pregnant women are finding that Thai Yoga Massage sessions are incredibly effective in relieving stress, and the benefits of Thai yoga massage to childbearing women are profound:
- Improved sleep
- Relief from joint pain and discomfort
- decreased stress hormones in the body
- Improved posture and increased circulation in the body
- Decreased sciatic pain, leg cramps, headaches and sinus congestion
- Improved digestion and elimination
And, It feels soooooooo good!